Thursday, September 24, 2015, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Hosting, Housing and Welcoming Refugees – World Relief is hosting a special training for families and individuals
- How to HOST families for 1-2 weeks or RENT directly to refugee families in need of sustainable housing.
- How to WELCOME refugees as Cultural Companions in one-on-one relationships
- How to ACTIVATE your church, business or community to assist refugees
- Where: Bellevue Presbyterian Church – 1717 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 room UC-303
- When: Thursday September 24th from 6:00pm – 8:30pm
RSVP: to Scott at SEllis@wr.org
The training will also go over the mission of World Relief to empower local churches and communities to respond to the needs of newcomers. They will talk about who refugees are, where they are coming from and why.
* A previous version had the event location as the World Relief Seattle office. It will now be at Bellevue Presbyterian Church.