During Lobby Day, you will:
• Learn about the issues: Get briefed by experts on all three priorities
• Attend lobbying trainings: Learn from top environmental lobbyists
• Meet face-to-face with your legislators: Play an active role in Washington's future
• Hear from environmental champions
• Support the 2013 Priorities, including the Toxic-Free Kids and Families Act
• Join with other people of faith to stand for creation
The 2013 Environmental Priorities are: Toxic-Free Kids and Families, Clean Energy Solutions, and Conservation Works.
Pre-Registration is encouraged and closes on February 15. The general registration fee is $15. Student registration is $10 and day-of registration is $20. There is a $12 lunch option.
Bus service is available from Bellingham, Mount Vernon, Everett, Bellevue/Kirkland, and Seattle. The fee for bus service is $25.
Register for Lobby Day today!